Monday, August 1, 2016

HOPE

Well I got transferred again. Now I am serving in the tourist city of Carlos Paz right at the foot of the Sierras (Mountains). It´s a huge area. This morning my comp was showing me the map of the area and I realized that I´m probably not going to get to know the whole thing. My new companion is Elder Jackson. He´s from Flagstaff, Arizona and in the half of a day that I've known him I can see he´s a great missionary. I´m going to miss Elder Periera and his craziness. I learned a lot from him. This last week especially I learned a very special lesson. That we need to have hope. We need to have a deep hope in all of the people that we work with, hope that they will take the steps to change. Hope that they will be able to recognize how special they are and how much God is willing to bless them if they live by his commandments. Like it says in Moroni 7:41 all of our hope come from our Lord Jesus Christ.
"And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise."
Hope is one of the greatest tools that we have in this work. And thanks to Jesus Christ all of God´s promises for a better life and a heavenly home can be fulfilled. 
Walter, a cool taxi driver that took us to the temple, and then came in to see what it was like.
The district in the temple. Elder Aniel finished his mission today
Kevin and his mom Paola. Kevin´s going to be baptized this Saturday! He asked me to do the baptism so I´ll see if I get permission to go to Alta Gracia for the service.


No comments:

Post a Comment