Monday, August 15, 2016

Zone Conference and Vomit

This Wednesday we had our first multi-zone conference with President Correa. And to tell you the truth I can't tell you all very much about how it was because I spent most of the time sick. When we got to the conference I headed to eat a little breakfast. There´s always a little something to eat before the conferences. So I helped myself to a banana and a cup of chocolate milk. And man do I regret it. I don't know if the milk was expired or the banana was bad, but it gave me a crazy stomachache. And for the first time in my mission I vomited. So that was a fun first experience... Luckily by the end of the conference I was feeling better and I was able to listen to the visiting speaker, Elder Texeira from the Seventy.  
Apart from that, this week was pretty great. Elder Jackson and I found a few new investigators that really have potential. Sadly we weren't able to have the investigators in church that we were expecting, but two non-members showed up at church with the families there and we have dates set up this week to teach them. I'm pretty excited for those lessons! Like Abraham said, the Lord will provide!   
Have a great week! Careful with the chocolate milk, it can be deadly
Elder Lulich 
Elder Jackson and I dug a drainage hole for service this week.. We found out later it was in the wrong place and another member of the ward went to dig it in the right spot.
Today we had a super fun p-day. The whole zone came to Carlos Paz. It was a blast. 





No comments:

Post a Comment