Monday, August 8, 2016

First Week in Zion

This first week in Carlos Paz was pretty fantastic
This week Elder Jackson and I found a record number (for me anyway) of new investigators. Elder Jackson is a Fireball, he is constantly finding moments to teach new people the message of the restoration of the gospel. 
One interesting thing. The ward here is called Zion (well Sion actually, but Zion in English). Normally a ward would not be called that, but here they have special permission because the ward is named after the street that the chapel is on, Sion. So I've got the opportunity to preach in Zion.
Yesterday after church we were able to go out for a few visits with a recently returned missionary. It was pretty cool to testify beside him and see how he helped teach and resolve the doubts of our investigators. The power of a testimony is incomparable.
I hope you all have a wonderful week
Elder Lulich
Here's the new district with the zone leaders. Elder Clayburn, my companion from the MTC is one of my zone leaders. It was pretty cool to see him, and talk to him after all this time. Elder Jackson is the third one in from the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment