Thursday, November 24, 2016

Visits at the Hospital

Yesterday it rained all day and we went out to visit. It was the first time that I had worked in the rain for quite a while. And it was great to have a little change from the constant Catamarca heat. We have a few really stellar investigators that are progressing super well. One of them, Carlos Palacios, has his baptismal interview this evening so we are pretty antsy to see how it turns out. 
One cool experience of this week was when my companion and I were able to visit a two of our investigators in the hospital. They are from different families, but they both happened to be there for surgery. It was special to be there with them and share a few words of comfort. I think that it brightened their day just a little to see us there and know that they were important to us. And we felt pretty good afterward also. 
It´s like I heard President Eyring say in a Mormon message, "True happiness comes from putting others before ourselves".   
I hope you can all have a great week.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING this Thursday! Say hi to all the family for me:)
Elder Lulich
This just shows how excited we were to see the rain, finally.   

No comments:

Post a Comment