Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A Painful Reminder to Clean the Freezer

We´re good here I didn´t feel the earthquake at all. I think that the center of the quake was in La Rioja. The province that´s next to us.
Sounds like that was a pretty awesome game to see!(Kylie's state finals soccer game) I´d like to see Kylie play in college some day.
I´m doing well. I´m just suffering from a cut finger. I cut it this morning putting a bottle of water in the freezer. How do you cut your finger putting a bottle of water in the freezer you may ask? Well about two week ago I left a glass bottle of water in the freezer for a little too long apparently forgeting what I had learned in chemistry that water EXPANDS when it freezes. So the next time I opened the freezer it had a shattered glass bottle frozen in place. And I haven´t taken the time to unplug the fridge and let everything melt... So I guess my cut finger is kind of my fault. Someone´s probably reminding me that I need to clean out the freezer. I´ll get to that later...
I love you guys. Have a great week!
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment