Thursday, April 28, 2016

Righteousness is Happiness

This week was quite nice. On Tuesday we were able to go to the temple as a district. On Wednesday we had interviews with President Alliaud and the assistants. On Friday we had the privilege to go with the other missionaries of the zone and participate in a stake priesthood training from Elder Viñas of the area presidency. 
Me with Ronan and Rocio. So happy!
On Sunday I was overjoyed when I was able to see Ronan and Rocio again for the first time in about 10 months. (Rocio was the first person I was able to baptize in my mission in Santa Isabel). They spoke in the stake conference about how they are preparing to be sealed in the temple in May. It was really special to be able to hear Rocio share her testimony to the members of the stake and see how converted she is to this gospel. I know that her and Ronan have worked super hard to get this far and I could definitely see how happy they are for it.
I'd like to share a line that I heard yesterday at church from one of the speakers. She said, "true happiness comes from this gospel and there is no other way that we can be happy outside of this gospel". I have seen the truth of this statement more and more in this week. I know that happiness is found in living the principles of this gospel which were established by our Father in Heaven. We don´t have to wonder how or where we can find happiness because God has that all set out for us. We just have to have the faith to walk in the strait and narrow path that he set out for us and we can always, always be joyful. 
Have a great week, 
Elder Lulich

 Elder Aniel and I on our  walk in the rain today to visit an old chapel here in Alta Gracia
The Chapel. I was freezing in this photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment