Monday, June 1, 2015

6 WEEKS MORE!!!

Transfers were this Saturday and I got the news that I´d be staying here in Santa Isabel. At the end of this transfer I'll have completed 6 months in this area. These past 6 weeks have flown by. But I can really see the difference they have made. In these past six weeks this area has changed a lot for me. I remember that after my first six weeks here in the area I wanted to get out of here. But now I´m glad to stay. Elder Mendoza and I have a lot to do here. 
I think the highlight of my week was that this sunday a family that we´ve been visiting regularly for 4 months now came to church. This family had stopped going to church about 6 months ago. They are great people, but they've been passing through some tough times lately. The husband lost his job and now they make and sell bread from their house to get by (and the bread is delicious). Every time we would invite them tocome tochurch they would tell us that they didn´t want to go because they were afraid that the other members would judge them. What they had to come to realize was that this gospel is not for perfect people this gospel is here in order to perfect people. Big difference. 
Que tengan una semana exitosa! 
Elder Lulich

No comments:

Post a Comment