Monday, June 15, 2015

Contacting

This week had some highs and lows. When we arrived at Saturday morning we had only found 2 new investigators during the entire week. I still had hope that we could find investigators, but I wasn't too sure that we would achieve our goal of 7 for the week. Well my companion and I ended up finishing the day with 8 new people to teach. It was odd. The people seemed to be more receptive. 
The best part of the day for me was a contact that we did in the morning. At the beginning of the contact the lady did not want anything. But my companion and I were persistent. I´m not exactly sure what we said to get to the subject, but the lady began to talk about how she couldn't believe in God because he didn't save her mother from dying. My companion and I then challenged her to read the pamphlet of the plan of salvation and ask God if it was true that there is a life after this one. She accepted the challenge! My companion and I walked away from that contact feeling awesome. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment