Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Stress of Moving

I don't have time to write but just want to let you all know that I am doing well. This week, after a lot of stress, we were finally able to move to a new apartment. I never had to deal with paying rent or bills or deal with a landlord or look for a new place to live so the whole process was pretty stressful and new for me. I kept on thinking," I'm a missionary I should just be worrying about people slamming the door in my face I shouldn't have to think about these things now." But it was a good experience because I´ll probably have to deal with those things after my mission. And it also helped me combat my uncomfortableness with talking to people over the phone. 
Have a great week and don't get mad at your landlords! or anyone else for that matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment