Monday, April 6, 2015

Conference was Awesome!

This past weekend I got to experience general conference in a different way than I ever have before. First of all it was all translated into Spanish, but it´s pretty regular for me at this point to hear everything in Spanish. What was even better was that I could see how the talks could help my investigators lives. One thing about Argentina is that not many people get married, they just start families. All of the talks during the Saturday sessions about the family and the importance of marriage really helped me strengthen my testimony of these things and help me teach them more effectively. The way that the general authorities explained gospel topics gave me a good example for how to teach other people. The general authorities really are called of God. I encourage everyone to read and study the words of the conference talks, there is a lot that can be learned. The words of these messengers of God really can bring people closer to Christ if they strive to apply their teachings.
Ciao
Elder Lulich

No comments:

Post a Comment