Monday, February 22, 2016

Joining the Choir

I've been great! I've been getting sunburned these past few days from playing soccer. Saturday morning we played with the youth from the ward and Nelson, an investigator that will be baptized this week (woohoo)! Also today we played with the elder´s after our choir practice. I think my handling skills are getting a lot better. And that´s right mom, choir practice! The mission is getting together a choir to sing for Easter. Right when I heard about it I signed up. We'll be singing at the end of march. We had our first practice yesterday. It felt pretty good to sing in a choir again, it's been a while since the last time I held sheet music in my hands. Also my companion and I will be helping out with the stake choir for stake conference. So I've been getting quite a few opportunities to use my talents now. And it sure helps that my companion is musical too. You guys should hear how he plays piano. He can just sit down at any piano and bust out some improvised jazz song. It´s pretty awesome. Maybe one day I´ll be like that with the guitar... nah. 
I love you all, 
Tyler 

No comments:

Post a Comment