Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Rain in the Desert

Yesterday for the first time in about a month that I've been here in Catamarca it finally rained. It was nothing too intense, but it was very welcome and long-awaited. The weather today is also pretty fresh. I hope it stays like this for a while. 
This Sunday was mothers day here in Argentina so happy 2nd mothers day to the moms back home! One of the mothers in our ward, Maria, received her mothers day gift on Sunday with the baptism of her son Dimitrio. it was a very special baptism. Dimitrio is about our age and is super cool. I hope he serves a mission. 
These past two weeks my comp and I were trying to get to know the members of our ward better so that we can work better with them. I think that this has really helped me work with more dedication because now I know who I´m working for and who I´m helping. 
I hope everyone is doing great!
Elder Lulich

No comments:

Post a Comment